Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price for bank transfer: 1,526.75€ (1,5% Discount)
Express shipping available
In stock, ready to ship in 24 hours
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Your expected price corresponds to our list price.
Please enter a lower expected price.
Fortis Hedonist a.m. Date Automatic 901.20.12 L.01
Fortis Hedonist a.m. Date Automatic 901.20.12 L.01is a Swiss Made Men's Watch with the reference number 901.20.12.L.01. Produced by the famous watchmakers of Fortis. This Fortis Model has a Automatic Movement with a ETA 2895-2 Calibre , which has a power reserve of 42 h , 27 Jewels and a Frequency of 28.800 A/h . The case is made of durable Stainless Steel with a Diameter of 40 mm (Case width without Crown) , a Case height of 12 mm paired with a silver dial . The
901.20.12.L.01comes with a black Leather strap combined with a Pin Buckle . This wristwatch also has scratch resistant Sapphire Crystal. Moreover, this
FortisModel is Waterproof up to 5 bar (50 Meter) nach DIN 8310 and has the following Functions: Date, Hour, Minute, Small Second.
New and unworn
New Watch, Original Packaging , Original Documents incl. Warranty and Papers
|Crystal||scratch resistant Sapphire Crystal|
|Power Reserve||42 h|
|Water Resistance||5 bar (50 Meter) nach DIN 8310|
Functions & Features
|Watch Label||Swiss Made|
|Functions||Date, Hour, Minute, Small Second|
Case & Dial
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Height||12 mm|
Band & Clasp
|Scope||Suitable for max. 19 cm wrist scope|
Fortis INSTRUCTIONS MANUALS
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS AUTOMATIC DAY / DATE
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS CHRONOGRAPHS
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS GMT
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS CHRONOGRAPH ALARM REF. 636/639/641.10.12
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS FLIEGER CHRONOGRAPH ALARM REF. 657.10.11
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS FLIEGER BLACK CHRONOGRAPH ALARM REF. 657.18.11
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS OFFICIAL COSMONAUTS CHRONOGRAPH ALARM TITAN REF. 660.27.11
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS MARINEMASTER CHRONOGRAPH ALARM REF. 673.10.41
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS B-47 CALCULATOR GMT 3 TIME ZONES REF. 669.10.31
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS LIMITED ART EDITION MATTERN REF. 623.22.15
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS SPACELEADER REF. 661.20.31
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS LIMITED ART WINNER REF. 638.28.17
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS LIMITED EDITION B-47 MYSTERIOUS PLANETS REF. 677.20.35 & 677.20.31
- PDF INSTRUCTION MANUAL FORTIS LIMITED EDITION B-47 WORLDTIMER GMT REF. 674.21.11 & 674.20.15
When buying Watches you stand with WATCHES.AG on the safe side
We want to give you the confidence therefore you soon among our customers. More than 25,000 satisfied customers can not be wrong.
All watches are available in our online store, of course, are new and unworn. You will receive your ordered clock in the original manufacturer's packaging with all papers and all the accessories.
We are delighted to be able to share our passion for high quality watches to our customers and to advise you the best possible way. Security, consulting, service and discretion are our top priority.
The EHI seal is awarded after successful testing by the EHI Retail Institute, a scientific institute, whose 550 members international trading companies and their fallow associations, manufacturers of consumer and capital goods, and various service includes and confirms the following facts:
|WATCHES.AG is contractual partner of the world-renowned escrow payment system PayPal and subject to its strict conditions. With PayPal, you as a customer are always on the safe side.|
|The TrustedWatch GmbH is the leading media enterprise for the watch and jewelery sector in Europe. The new label "Buyers Beware" and "Trusted Dealer" from TrustedWatch indicate not only his regular customers but just interested new customers reliability and safety.|
|At WATCHHES.AG we protect the transmission of data with a secure SSL connection.|
|WATCHES.AG is rated for the fourth consecutive year with an excellent credit standing. The Bisnode credit certificate honors companies for a stable economic enterprise situation.
The certificate is awarded under strict conditions. Basis for calculating the solvency index, a statistically determined value. He recorded in figures the risk of companies to be either insolvent within the next 12 months or entirely cease activities without all the creditors are paid. So solvency is documented and made comparable.
Only if companies consistently demonstrate over the past 12 months a solvency index of 1 and their estimated value in the database Bisnode stable is very good, they have the opportunity to obtain the Bisnode credit certificate.